The Vango Tempest Pro 200 tent is perfect for those wanting a two berth tunnel tent, which is easy to erect, and has a small and light pack size.
The Vango Tempest Pro 200 2018 is a two person tent which features in Vango’s trekking range. This tent has great volume to weight ratio. The Tempest is such a multi function tent and for that reason it is on the Duke of Edinburgh award and the Scout association kit list.
All of the tents in the trekking range have protex 70D polyester flysheet, this has a 5000mm hydrostatic head so it is extremely waterproof, durable and lightweight.
The Tempest 200 has Vango’s Venturi Vent System, this system creates a flow of fresh air through the tent, drawing fresh air in and stale air out.
The poles used are 7001Powerlite Alloy so they are corrosion resistant, they are very flexible and durable.
The dimensions on the tent are 320cm x 130cm with a head height of 95cm. Pack size on this tent is 43cm x 15cm so it is perfect for when space is at a premium. It is very simple to pitch as it only has two poles and can be fully erected in less than 10 minutes.
This tent also features Vango’s tension band system (TBS). This system prevents lateral movement of the tent in windy conditions and helps solidify the shape of the tent. The guylines are reflective so there is less chance of falling over them at night.
The Tempest 200 comes with a fast pack compression bag which makes it really simple and easy to pack away, even if it’s wet.
Weight: 2.9 kg
Pitching Time: 5 min
Pack Size: 44 x 17cm
- All in one pitching – the flysheet and inner simply and quickly pitch together.
- 70D Protex® Polyester featuring Vango hexagonal pattern.
- Breathable polyester Inner Tent.
- Polyester groundsheet waterproof to 6,000mm.
- Colour coded poles.
- Multi-function flysheet door.
- Venturi Vent System creates a continuous flow of air through the tent increasing ventilation and reducing condensation.
- O shaped inner door.
- Flysheet door can be opened as a vent.
- Rain stop flysheet door.
- Multiple reflective points on the pegging points to pick up your torch light.
- Porch groundsheet.
- Flysheet vents with mesh covering.
- Part mesh inner door.
- Compression stuffsac.
There are no reviews yet.