The Tentsile Stingray 3-Person Tree Tent is our flagship model. Able to accommodate 3 adults (or a young family of 4) and their gear in absolute comfort, this Tree Tent affords an incredible amount of versatility and space for any type of camping situation. The new generation 3 tent comes with a bright green trim for visibility at night and has built-in underfloor storage nets and internal storage pockets to keep your gear safe, dry and accessible.
Seasons: 3 Season
Packed Size: 65 x 30 x 30cm
Head Height: 1.2m
Floor Area: 7.25sqm
Floor Dimensions: 4.1 x 4.1 x 4.1m
Covered Porch Area: 12sqm
- Comfort: The Tentsile Stingray combines the comfort and versatility of a hammock, with the protection, security and multi-occupancy of a tent. Our unique 3-point anchor system provides a taut and tensioned base to the tent giving you the most comfortable night’s sleep you’ve ever had in a tent whether you sleep on your front, back or side.
- Protection: When the rainfly is attached, this tent is completely enclosed (unlike a standard hammock) and is suitable for camping in all 4-seasons.
- Load Capacity: Designed for 3 adults (and all their gear), the Stingray is great for group and family camping. The tent will hold up to 400kg / 880lbs and can deal with a fair amount of movement.
- Storage: The Stingray is built with 3 x underfloor storage nets and 3 internal corner storage pockets, keeping all your gear organised and protected.
- Separate Sleeping Bays: Each tent is reinforced with our unique anti-roll strap system which creates separate sleeping bays for each person and prevents you from rolling to the middle of the tent; a must-have feature for multi-person camping.
- Waterproof Rainfly: The Stingray comes with a 5,000 Hydrostatic Head rainfly made from strong 70D PU-coated nylon fabric. The rainfly extends outwards from the tent, giving you a large, dry area underneath the tent to store gear or act as another living space.
- Insect Mesh: The built-in no-see-um insect mesh allows you to remove your rainfly and enjoy the wonderful vistas (and cool breezes) while keeping you protected from insects.
- Camp Anywhere: The tent is suspended off the ground between 3 anchor points and so there’s no need to find level ground. Being held above the ground moves you away from damp, uneven or stick/stone covered ground.
There are no reviews yet.