The Petzl Vasak Crampon FlexLock are ideal for mountaineering. Twelve points ensure maximum traction in all conditions, from steep slopes to ice couloirs. Available in four lightweight binding systems for solid boot interface, and equipped with ANTISNOW plates.
Number of points: 12
Boot sizes: 36 to 46 with M linking bar (included); optional L linking bar fits boots sizes 41 to 50
Certification(s): CE, UIAA
- Point lengths designed for maximum stability without having to high-step.
- Sharp points for great purchase in ice.
- Two wide front points for purchase in snow, reinforced for rigidity.
- Second row of teeth angled towards the front for support when front-pointing.
- Third row of points to optimize bite on hard snow slopes.
- Four teeth for stability when descending facing downhill.
- Side points for purchase while traversing.
- Linking bar can be set for flexible or semi-rigid modes to adapt the crampon to flexible or rigid boots.
- Weight varies from 920 to 980 g (including ANTISNOW), depending on binding system.