Versatile ice axe for technical mountaineering and ice climbing QUARK is a versatile ice axe designed for technical mountaineering and for ice climbing. Its balance and its ICE pick allow solid placements on any type of ice. The TRIGREST and GRIPREST handrests make it easy to handle and comfortable in any situation. They provide more efficient handle grip for difficult sections. Entirely modular, the QUARK ice axe adapts easily to technical, varied terrain: snow couloirs, gullies, north faces, icefalls.
Length of shaft: 50 cm
Weight: 550 g
Guarantee: 3 years
Pick type: 2
Shaft type: 2
Material(s): aluminum, steel, glass fiber reinforced plastic
Certification(s): CE, UIAA
- shaft curved below the head and GRIPREST QUARK handrest at the bottom of the shaft to protect the hands on ice climbs
- shaft has a steel spike and is straight enough for use in piolet-canne mode
- shaft is hydroformed for optimal grip in the middle of the shaft, for snow couloirs
- over-molded, bi-material handle provides good grip while insulating from the cold
- TRIGREST QUARK and GRIPREST QUARK handrests strengthen the grip on difficult sections
- 550 g with PANNE or MARTEAU
There are no reviews yet.