An ultralight, 3-layer emergency waterproof shell with an innovative double zipper, designed to layer over a pack and stuff into its own pocket for easier stashing and carry. The double-zip construction makes for easy access to food, water and supplies stored in your pack, and also doubles as ventilation for longer missions in the mountains. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Weight: 198 g (7 oz)
- Featherweight H2No® Performance Standard shell is made of 100% recycled nylon ripstop face fabric that keeps you dry, while a tricot backer feels soft and comfortable next to skin
- Innovative double-zipper entry allows for easy layering over your pack or kit, as well as efficient access to water and food
- Adjustable Hood: Hood adjusts in one pull for ease of use and improved peripheral vision
- Adjustable, Low-Bulk Elastic Cuffs: Durable elastic cuffs lie flat against tops of wrists for low bulk and superior comfort; snap on right side allows for adjustable fit, as well as easier on/off in windy ridgeline conditions
- Integrated Stuffsack: Stash pocket within hood allows you to stuff jacket down for easier packing and quick stowage
- Highly Efficient Layering: Designed to layer efficiently over a pack, a vest or a midlayer on longer missions in the mountains
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
There are no reviews yet.