Kunai is the most versatile tent on the market for backpacking year-round. It’s truly in a category of its own, able to handle everything from hot and humid days in the trees to frigid temps and exposure high in the mountains. If you’re outfitting for an adventure that will take you across many landscapes and through a wide range of conditions,
Minimum Weight: 3 lb , 14 oz / 1.76 kg
Packed Weight: 4 lb , 5 oz / 1.96 kg
Packed Size: 19.5 x 6.5 in dia / 50 x 16 cm dia
Peak Height: 44 in / 111.76 cm
Floor Area: 26.0 sq ft / 2.4 sq m
Floor Dimensions: 82 x 50/41 in / 208.28 x 127.635/104.14 cm
Vestibule Area: 8.0 sq ft / 0.7 sq m
Frame: 1 Hubbed Aluminum DAC Featherlite® NSL 9.6+9mm pole / 1 Aluminum DAC Featherlite® NSL 9mm pole
Door Quantity: 1
Vestibule Quantity: 1
Canopy Fabric: 20D Nylon Ripstop/ No-See-Um Mesh
Fly Fabric: 15D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)
Floor Fabric: 30D PeU Nylon Ripstop (3000 mm)
Stuff Sack: Divvy Sack
- Both a backpacking and a mountaineering tent with a uniquely versatile 3-4 season design.
- Tapered profile, aggressive brow pole, and wind-blocking inner tent keep you protected in extreme weather.
- Dimension-Polyant sailcloth and a wind-blocking inner tent keep you protected from high winds and blowing snow.
- Tub floor construction guarantees a dry tent no matter how wet the ground is.
- Large door vent and zippered mesh windows allow for plenty of air flow.
- Strut vent located on zipper flap allows multi direction air circulation.
- Divvy Sack dual-stage stuff sack allows you to split the load with a hiking partner.
- Overhead Light Pockets use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow throughout the tent.
- Gear Pockets at each corner offer both partners ample storage for personal items.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.