This four-season tent delivers the first big innovation in mountaineering tents in decades. The integrated fly and external pole structure allows for set-up in half the time, a valuable time savings in extreme weather. This innovation also trims weight by 25%, while maintaining category-leading ventilation, vestibule space, and guy-out options. Silicone-treated fabrics are significantly stronger and don’t require seam tape, resulting in increased durability. Link two Chogori tents together to create a larger, connected shelter in which to wait out the storm.
Minimum Weight: 8 lb , 0 oz / 3.62 kg
Packed Weight: 8 lb , 10 oz / 3.9 kg
Packed Size: 19.0 x 9.5 in dia / 48 x 24 cm dia
Peak Height: 46 in / 117 cm
Floor Area: 44.3 sq ft / 4.1 sq m
Floor Dimensions: 89 x 80 in / 226 x 204 cm
Vestibule Area: 11.9 sq ft + 5.5 sq ft / 1.1 sq m + 0.5 sq m
Frame: 5 Aluminum DAC Featherlite® NSL 9.6+9mm poles
Door Quantity: 2
Vestibule Quantity: 2
Canopy Fabric: 20D Nylon Ripstop
Fly Fabric: 30D Sil/Sil Nylon Ripstop (3000 mm)
Floor Fabric: 70D PeU Nylon (5000 mm)
Stuff Sack: Dry bag
- External pole structure allows for completely external setup, saving valuable time in extreme conditions.
- The integrated fly combined with advanced materials result in a 25% weight savings over the competition.
- Silicone-treated fabrics are significantly stronger and don’t require seam tape, resulting in increased durability.
- Category-leading ventilation, vestibule space, and guy-out options.
- Silicone-treated fabric suite is free from fire retardants.
- Link two Chogori tents together to create a larger, connected shelter.
- Vestibule provides ample storage space and a window for visibility in the worst conditions.
- Aluminum DAC Featherlite NSL poles complement the fabric suite.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
There are no reviews yet.