Whether you are a ski tourer or freerider, you are prepared for an emergency with the Probe 240. The avalanche probe is made of durable aluminum and features integrated telescopic locking for quick, glove-compatible operation in order to reliably locate buried subjects.
Number of segments: 6
Diameter: 11 mm
Collapsed length: 45 cm
Extended length: 240 cm
- Tensioning system: Telescopic Lock
- Telescopic locking – reliable, effective tensioning system
- Stable, lightweight probe segment made from durable aluminum
- One-sided probe scaling
- Durable tensile tensioning cord for maximum stability of probe tensioning system
- Drop-shaped probe tip for energy-saving probing
- Suitable for use with gloves
- Practical probe cover with integrated emergency plan
There are no reviews yet.