SINCE THE SOULO’S FREE STANDING construction allows it to be pitched almost anywhere, and since it is remarkably light and tremendously strong, it is ideal for almost any adventure. During its development, nearly every tester found it perfect for whatever trip it was used on. Mountaineers, both recreational and professional, will take to its strength and low weight, as will backcountry hunters and winter campers. Bicycle, motorcycle and paddle tourers will choose it for its free standing simplicity and compact packed size. Backpackers in all seasons, long distance trekkers, and weekend hikers alike will be drawn to its light weight and integrated vestibule, and ski tourers and ski mountaineers will appreciate its snow load handling. Tall users will love its length, and all will appreciate its remarkable overall roominess.
Minimum Weight: 2.0 kg/4 lbs 7 oz
Packed Weight: 2.4 kg/5 lbs 5 oz
Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1200
Poles (9 mm): 2 x 344, 1 x 285 cm; 2 x 135.4, 1 x 112.2 in
Pegs: 12 V-Peg
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Dome construction with multiple pole crossing points provide outstanding snow-load handling capability.
- Plenty of room for one occupant and his or her gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Fully free standing dome design requires no pegs for pitching, and the straightforward short sleeve and clip pole system make for quick, easy set up.
- The single entrance/single vestibule configuration affords easy access as well as storage space.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes