THE NALLO 3’S salient characteristic may be its light weight, but it is still fully able to handle all season, all weather adventures. This explains why this tent is the first choice of those needing the lightest weight tent that still offers all-season, all weather functionality. This includes wilderness photographers, professional climbers, hunters, and other adventurers who have to carry large amounts of gear, as well as long distance hikers, who want to get more out of carrying less. Two-person teams love having quite a bit of extra interior and storage space without any real weight penalty.
Minimum Weight: 2.2 kg/4 lbs 14 oz
Packed Weight: 2.6 kg/5 lbs 12 oz
Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1200
Poles (9 mm): 1 x 328, 1 x 285 cm; 1 x 129.1, 1 x 112.2 in
Pegs: 16 V-Peg
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- A good amount of room for three occupants and their gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening continouse sleeve and pole tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, but keep the weight very low.
- The lower portion of the rear outer wall can be rolled up for greater venting options.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes
There are no reviews yet.