Made in Europe.
Use our Hilleburg Buying Guide to find the right tent for you
The Hilleberg Nallo 2 GT are the ideal all-around, all-season, exceptionally lightweight tents.
The Nallo tents are known for their light weight. But it’s their remarkable strength that makes these tents the first choice for anyone needing the lightest weight tents that still offer all-season, all weather functionality. This includes hikers of all types, of course, but also wilderness photographers, climbers, hunters, and other adventurers who want to get more out of carrying less. Solo hikers can easily choose the near-palatial space of the Nallo 2 without any real weight penalty, just as two- and three-person parties can “size up” for the Nallo 3 and Nallo 4, respectively, without exceeding their weight “budget.” Families with younger children, those who hike with their dogs, and anyone else needing extra space find the Nallo GT models’ extended vestibule indispensable. In addition, there is an entrance on either side of that extended vestibule, and the entire front section can be rolled back to create a full tent-width “covered patio” that’s ideal for lounging out of the weather while still being outside.
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to he ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- A good amount of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening continouse sleeve and pole tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, but keep the weight very low.
- The lower portion of the rear outer wall can be rolled up for greater venting options.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes (see accessories).
There are no reviews yet.