BECAUSE OF ITS TWO ENTRANCE/TWO VESTIBULE configuration, its lightweight yet strong materials and its construction, the Kaitum 2 provides a stunning balance of super light weight, overall comfort and high strength. Backpackers gravitate toward the Kaitum 2’s light weight and remarkable roominess, as do paddle and bicycle tourers, who also appreciate its small packed size. Hunters, winter campers, ski tourers, and climbers favor the Kaitum 2 because of its all-season strength as well as its low weight. And taller users will find the Kaitum 2’s plentiful floor space, vertical entrances, and vertical walls a roomy pleasure.
Minimum Weight: 2.6 kg/5 lbs 11 oz
Packed Weight: 3.1 kg/6 lbs 13 oz
Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1200
Poles (9 mm): 2 x 260, 1 x 305 cm/ 2 x 102.4, 1 x 120.1 in
Pegs: 18 V-Peg
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to he ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- Plenty of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening continouse sleeve and pole tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- Dual entrances and vestibules ensure that one door can always be situated out of the wind and provide flexible entry/exit and storage options.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes.