Performance first layer for trail runs and fast-paced pursuits in cooler weather. Trail runs, ski tracks, long hikes – winter doesn’t stop you from discovering wild places. The Motus AR Crew is a simple piece delivering superior moisture transport and thermal regulation during active pursuits in the coolest conditions. Worn as a first layer, its Phasic AR II is comfortable next to your skin, and quickly wicks away moisture while adding lightweight warmth. It fits close to your body to help maximize fabric performance, but is patterned for comfort and freedom on the move. Crafted at a Fair Trade Certified facility as part of our commitment to transition 80% of Arc’teryx products to fair trade certification by 2025.
Weight: 155 g / 5.5 oz
Fit: Trim fit
Activity: Training/Fitness / Running
Material: Phasic AR II – 100% polyester with FC0 yarn and DAO finish
- Motus: Quick dry base layer with excellent moisture management. For high output activities.
- Phasic: Engineered polyester base layer material offers excellent moisture management properties.
- All Round: High performance weather protection and materials, emphasizing versatility for multiple activities.
- Trail Running: Technical trail running systems with a focus on freedom of movement and moisture management.
- Breathable Material: Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
- Fair Trade Certified: Produced in a Fair Trade Certified facility. Building worker well-being into our product DNA.
- Highly breathable – maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Phasic AR II fabric has a soft hand, stretch, thermal comfort and manages moisture
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Articulated fit for better dexterity
There are no reviews yet.