Arc’teryx developed its own fabric to achieve the hardwearing durability necessary for alpine and rock climbing. Prioritizing abrasion and tear resistance, a liquid crystal polymer ripstop grid is incorporated in a high tenacity nylon fabric. Extremely versatile, customizable options suits the needs of varied alpine adventures. A removable framesheet and an adjustable, removable top lid give the option to shed weight. Custom webbing daisy chains securely lash gear and ice pick capture accommodates a range of angles
Weight: 1.17 kg / 41 oz
Activity: Rock Climbing / Alpine Climbing
Materials: N315r HT nylon 6,6 LCP
- Alpha: Lightweight, minimalist climbing and alpinism products that protect from alpine environments.
- All Round: High performance weather protection and materials, emphasizing versatility for multiple activities.
- Alpinism and Climbing: Climbing equipment designed for efficient movement and protection in alpine environments.
- Daypacks: Functional packs streamlined for ease of use and light weight. Activity-specific designs.
- Weather resistant
- Main compartment pocket
- Security pocket under lid with key clip stores phone, keys and other small items
- Large vertical zippered external front pocket holds guidebooks, jackets and headlamps
- Hydration port allows for ease of tube passage outside of main compartment
- Micro-webbing hydration hose loops
- Dual haul loops/carry handles permit hauling or clipping off at a snow anchor
- Removable framesheet and back panel for versatility and packability
- N315r HT nylon 6,6 LCP fabric is a high tenacity nylon with a liquid crystal polymer ripstop grid
- Adjustable, removable sternum strap
- 4 cm/ 1.6 in webbing hipbelt
- Thermoformed shoulder straps
- Large, webbing pull-tabs for quick and easy, glove-friendly access
- Pull-to-open / pull-to-close drawcord main compartment with a weather protective top flap
- Top lid with WaterTight zipper can be extended or removed
- Top strap securely holds ropes
- Two ice axe loops
- Six integrated front lash points
- Custom webbing daisy chains for lashing items, ice pick capture webbing accommodates a range of angles