The MCS Run Compression Tights (with muscle containment stamping) have been developed with a detailed understanding of the impact running has on the legs. This revolutionary fabric support system anatomically maps over key muscle, tendon and fascia groups to further reduce muscle oscillation, fatigue and damage, helping you run stronger and longer. Graduated compression promotes circulation for an efficient warm-up and a faster recovery. Updated pocketing discreetly holds the essentials, while reflective logos ensure greater safety when running in low-light conditions.
- MCS mapping targets the quadriceps and calves to help reduce strain and muscle soreness. Thigh/quadriceps mapping reduces impact and dissipates the load transfer on the knee joint. Calf/gastrocnemius mapping reduces muscle strain, especially during the toe phase of running, and reduced oscillation of the calf muscles
- Reflective logos for greater visibility
- Compression support to entire leg with PWX Flex 70D front panels and PWX Weight 105D back panels
- Graduated compression for improved circulation
- Three rear pockets – Large pocket for phone, Zip pocket for cards and keys + Mesh pocket for gels and other items
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
- Polygiene® for lifetime antibacterial and odour protection